in Killeen, Texas
An evidence-based outpatient alcohol treatment program designed to help you reach a place of sustainable recovery
in Our Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to addiction treatment. Every individual in our care has a unique story to tell, and our treatment plans are individualized to help them reach their goals. When you come to us for addiction treatment, you can find the targeted support you need.
Benefits of an
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
- Provides a structured treatment program for individuals struggling with alcohol addiction and mental health issues
- Allows individuals to receive intensive treatment during the day while returning home at night
- Offers a safe and supportive environment for individuals to work through their challenges
- Provides access to a full team of healthcare professionals
- Offers a range of evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and group therapy
- Helps individuals develop coping skills and strategies to manage their alcohol addiction or mental health condition in real-world situations
- Can be more cost-effective than inpatient treatment programs while still providing comprehensive care
- Allows individuals to maintain important relationships with family members and loved ones while receiving treatment
An outpatient alcohol treatment program should do more than just address the addiction or mental health concern. It must also take into account an individual’s medical needs, living situation, and any co-occurring mental health conditions that may be underlying factors in their substance use issues.
Research indicates that those who seek professional addiction treatment are more likely to stay sober longer and less likely to relapse. An aftercare plan is essential for when you return home from treatment and face triggers in your everyday life.
A Welcoming Space
Addiction and mental health concerns can be isolating. Our supportive, welcoming environment provides a space for you to experience support and help when you need it most in the form of individual and group therapy.
Once withdrawal symptoms have faded, it’s time to work through the underlying causes of alcohol addiction in therapy and counseling. You can build healthy coping skills and discover a new path forward.
Contact Us Today
Discover how outpatient alcohol treatment can help you or a loved one today.
Our Approach to
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment
A range of therapies and services can help address the physical and mental effects of alcohol addiction.
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health concerns, including depression and anxiety
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Alcohol detox
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy
- Gender-specific treatment
- Relapse prevention therapy
Paying for an
Outpatient Alocohol Treatment Program
How much does treatment cost?
The cost of treatment for addiction should never be a roadblock to recovery. At Virtue Recovery Killeen, we design personalized treatment plans that address the needs of every individual in our care, and the cost of treatment can vary. However, we work with most major health plans to reduce out-of-pocket costs and make treatment as accessible as possible. Verify your insurance today to see if your provider will cover your treatment.
Your Journey to Recovery
Take the courageous first step toward a new chapter in your life. Reach out to Virtue Recovery Killeen today by calling us or connecting with our team online.